The business Pumpkin Prints was registered in Tasmania in 1978.
In 1990 we were the winner of the Tasmanian Smaller Business section of the Australian Small Business of the Year Award.
Since 1987 our business has won 19 Gold and 17 Silver Tasmanian Printing Industry Craftsmanship Awards (the PICA's) for printing. We were the merchandise supplier for Targa Tasmania from 1992-97, and we have supplied Sydney Hobart Race clothing each Christmas since 1978 and sold it from our stall on the Hobart waterfront.
We have embraced the digital age with enthusiasm, and have been printing wide format images since 1996, printing with both pigment and solvent inks.
We have unrivalled experience to give you, the customer, quality and service.
Over the past 30 odd years Pumpkin Prints has been fortunate to have received
many awards for business and printing.
Our most prestigious award was winning the Tasmanian Smaller Business section of the Telecom Australian Small Business Awards in 1990.
In the years that we entered the PICA Awards (Printing Industry Craftsmanship Awards), we have been awarded 19 Gold and 17 Silver awards for the following entries.
• Screen-printing on any material --- Three gold and five silver.
• Point of Sale --- One gold.
• Screen-printing on paper or board --- Six gold five silver.
• Innovation --- Two gold.
• Screen-printing design --- One gold two silver.
• Screen-printing self adhesive materials --- Three gold two silvers.
• Screen-printing craft award --- One gold.
• Screen-printing one or more colours --- Two gold three silver.