Bring your documents along to be laminated with our quality laminating service.
Thermal laminating film is the ultimate way to finish printed materials for beautiful and long-lasting results.
With a wide range of applications, thermal lamination is suitable for all areas of industry – graphic arts, packaging, display materials and pub-lishing.
Unlike liquid coatings, thermal lamination provides maximum protection against scratching and smudging and strengthens paper stocks while enhancing prints, producing the sharpest and clearest images.
• Extends the life of printed materials
• Printed materials can be reused thousands of times
• Increases the color life of printed materials
• Deepens & brightens ink colors
• Enhances contrast
• Increases the bulk & stiffness of printed materials
• Preserves color, texture and form
• Enhances image & presentation
• Protects from creasing, tearing, smudging & staining
• With an encapsulated edge seal, laminated papers become water-proof.
The following finishes are available
Reflective finish suitable for photographic images. Gloss brings out exceptional qualities to what may be a rather ordinary image. Graphic designers choose this to bring a third dimension to their prints. Photog-raphers love the finish for retaining the photographic integrity of photo-graphic media.
Non-reflective matt finish. Suitable for conditions where small text con-ditions are important, easy to read: eg architect drawings, medical posters and trade show images where spotlights will flare up poster surfaces.
Normal thickness is 80 microns, but for maps that have to be folded we have a gloss 30 micron thickness.
We also can laminate with a thicker cold laminate, good for posters with pasted photos but only one sided.
Current prices inc gst
A2 $ 8.00
A3 $ 5.00
A4 $ 3.00